- RSS Channel Showcase 2590834
- RSS Channel Showcase 8418264
- RSS Channel Showcase 6357426
- RSS Channel Showcase 7051913
Articles on this Page
- 09/20/17--14:33: _BizWire TV Reports:...
- 10/24/17--14:17: _An update to the PR...
- 10/26/17--07:12: _How to Increase Pro...
- 10/30/17--09:50: _PR COUNCIL ELECTS 2...
- 10/30/17--12:02: _PRC Member Insuranc...
- 10/30/17--12:52: _PR Council Launches...
- 11/06/17--10:16: _Quarterly Update fr...
- 11/09/17--10:04: _Announcing PRC Supp...
- 11/13/17--12:07: _Cannes Lions gets a...
- 12/05/17--07:37: _Announcing the PRC ...
- 10/24/17--14:17: An update to the PRC’s Compensation & Benefits Report
- 10/26/17--07:12: How to Increase Productivity at Your Agency
- 10/30/17--09:50: PR COUNCIL ELECTS 2018 BOARD
- 10/30/17--12:02: PRC Member Insurance Programs
- 10/30/17--12:52: PR Council Launches Next-Generation Advisory Board
- 11/06/17--10:16: Quarterly Update from Matt Harrington
- 11/13/17--12:07: Cannes Lions gets a makeover after holding company complaints
- 12/05/17--07:37: Announcing the PRC Next Board Members
The seventh annual Diversity Distinction in PR Awards sponsored by the PR Council in partnership with PRWeek, honor excellence in leadership and promoting diversity and inclusion within the communications sector. This year, two new awards were presented: Best Campaign by a Diverse and Inclusive Team, and Outstanding Young Professional. In addition, this year saw a […]
The post BizWire TV Reports: PR Council’s Diversity Distinction in PR Awards 2017 appeared first on PR Council.
Dear PR Council Members, As we know the marketplace is going through rapid transformation, and the war for talent has never been fiercer. Therefore, we’ve re-examined our annual compensation & benefits survey in partnership with members of our HR community. We reviewed various tools to measure compensation and benefits as comprehensively as possible, across a […]
The post An update to the PRC’s Compensation & Benefits Report appeared first on PR Council.
Agency productivity can be a tricky thing to understand. How do you know if your employees are billing enough hours? Or if they are performing quality work that represents your brand? With so many internal and external pressures placed on the team, it’s not easy to step back and take active measures toward creating a […]
PR COUNCIL ELECTS 2018 BOARD Edelman’s Global Chief Operating Officer Matthew Harrington Re-Elected as Chair New York – (October 30, 2017) – The PR Council (PRC), the industry’s agency trade association, announced today the election of its new officers and directors, going into effect Dec. 1, 2017. The Chair, elected to a one-to-two-year term, is Matthew J. Harrington, Global Chief Operating Officer of Edelman, who was unanimously re-elected from […]
Member Insurance Programs PR Council members have exclusive access to competitive pricing, discounts, and dividends for insurance commonly needed within the PR firm industry. Workers Compensation (Average Dividends 40%) Annual Dividend: Members have received 40% on average over last 10 years Tested: The program is over 25 years old Statutory Limits: Limits set by each […]
The PRC Next board, which will be up and running in January 2018, is charged with helping advance the industry by referring issues to PRC’s board of directors. NEW YORK – The PR Council is launching its first advisory board, PRC Next, as a means of bringing next-gen leaders into the conversation about the industry’s […]
The post PR Council Launches Next-Generation Advisory Board appeared first on PR Council.
In his fall update, Matt Harrington, PRC Chairman and Global Chief Operating Officer, Edelman shares observations on the industry from the recent International Women’s Forum.
The rise of “fake news” and the public’s uncertainty over what news and information to trust has created a crisis for the nation’s civic life and institutions. Wide public acceptance of fact-based news is under threat. NLP is working hard to educate students and society as a whole about the importance of credible information in […]
The post Announcing PRC Support of the News Literacy Project How Your Agency Can Help Combat Fake News appeared first on PR Council.
CANNES, FRANCE: The Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity will implement several fixes next year amid grumbling from the marcomms industry. To reduce overlap among Lions, the festival will gut more than 120 subcategories and retire the Cyber, Integrated, and Promo & Activation Lions. It is also grouping related Lions through a track-based system. The […]
The post Cannes Lions gets a makeover after holding company complaints appeared first on PR Council.
In honor of our 20th anniversary, we are celebrating our past by looking to our future. Please join us in congratulating our first shadow board of next-generation leaders. Track their journey, goals and mission through #PRCNext.